Nov 8, 2012

Enjoy the little things


Since I was a little girl I have always had a great passion for crafting and painting. I discovered that as I got older it allowed me to take a step back from everyday life and relax. Crafting and Painting not only entertains me but also brings joy to my friends and family.  Everyone who knows me can tell you very well, that I love to create cute things with paper or with anything that I can find at home. It has always been a big part of my personality. At my School, I was even known as the Art Attack girl. 

So, I decided to start a little blog to share my crafty creations. 

Today I created a card to symbolize this new beginning. The stamp that I used is from Penny Black and I colored it with Copics Sketch Markers. I love these naughty mice!


Supplies: Penny Black Stamp, Copics, Distress Ink, Cardstock, Ribbon, Patterned Paper.

Welcome and enjoy!


Hugs,

Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment