Aug 19, 2013

BCN

Hello,

How many times have you tried to include as many photos as possible in a single layout? Well, in my case...too many times! That's because I tend to take so many photos while traveling that I can't decide which ones to include in a page... So, today I am sharing a fun way to include 15 photos!! 



Two summers ago we went on a short vacation to Barcelona (Spain). And we visit some of the most important tourism points there. So much fun and such a good weather!


I chose one of the photos to be the main attraction of the page. To achieve this, I decided to go with a bigger size of it and let the other photos be part of the background. Cute!



After that I played with some travel themed embellishments. The wood veneers are just perfect for the colors present in the photos. For this kind of accents I really like to use the Amy Tangerine's Ready Set Go collection and some mixed Studio Calico collections.


And after seeing how this all come together, I decided to go with orange as the main color of the page to combine with the earth tones. To finish the page, I make a list to remember where were the photos taken. It's a good way to not forget the name of the places...hehe I really love how this turned out in the end. What do you think?







So let's be adventurers

 & 

enjoy today!! 

xoxo

Boo


No comments:

Post a Comment