Apr 23, 2014

being Weird is just a side effect of being Awesome

Hello,

Since I became a subscriber of the Studio Calico Scrapbooking kits and a Design Member of Biscuit Project I have noticed that with less I achieve more. This means that now I have less products, I do not tend to buy a whole collection anymore and I just have less leftovers than before. And yet I managed to create at the same rate.


Having a kit help me to focus on the creative side, instead of on the decision of which products to use. It is more challenging as you may received products that you never thought you would use but you end up loving them. I don't know it is just my personal point of view of using kits instead of digging in the immense market out there ;)


So, this page is one of those projects where you want to kill a kit, use as much as leftovers as possible, those you thought you may not probable end up using. For example, I am not a huge lover of yellowish green so I had a lot of things of that color just laying of my table. But I have discovered that mixed with navy, it becomes a great color!! Yaaay!!


By the way, I love that quote!! Who said that being weird can't be a little bit awesome? hehe Without those little quirks, life would be such a boring thing. For sure.



What do you think? Do you enjoy using kits or you prefer to choose from the whole market?

xoxo

Boo

///////////////////////////////////

Hola,

Desde que me convertí en suscriptora de los kits de Studio Calico y me convertí en miembros del equipo de diseño de Biscuit Proyect, me he dado cuenta de que con menos puedo conseguir más. Esto significa que ahora tengo menos productos, ya no tiendo a comprar una colección entera y acabo teniendo menos sobras que antes, y aun así he conseguido crear al mismo ritmo.

Tener un kit me ayuda a concentrarme en el lado creativo, en lugar de en la decisión de qué productos usar. También puede convertirse en todo un reto, ya que puede recibir productos que nunca pensaste que usarías, pero que al final terminas amando. No sé, es sólo mi punto de vista personal sobre el uso de kits en lugar de ir a la caza en el inmenso mercado que hay ahí fuera ;)

Esta página es uno de esos proyectos en los que deseas acabar con un kit, usar tanto como es posible las cosas que te han sobrado, aquellas que pensabas que probablemente no terminarías usando. Por ejemplo, no soy gran fan del color verde amarillento, así que he tenido un montón de cosas de ese color sobre mi mesa durante largo rato. Pero retando a usar las sobras, he descubierto que encaja muy bien con azul marino, y así se convierte en un gran color. ¡Síii!

Por cierto, ¡me encanta esta frase! ¿Quién dijo que ser raro no puede ser un increíble? jeje Sin esas pequeñas peculiaridades, la vida sería super aburrida, seguro.

¿Qué pensais vosotras ? ¿Os gusta usar kits o preferís elegir entre todo lo que hay en el mercado?

xoxo

Boo

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout and that title is crazy rad!!! Thanks so much for playing along!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie!! and thanks for the challege ;) xoxo

      Delete