Oct 27, 2014

Make magic

Happy Monday!

Today, I share with you a page made with a new exclusive and super fun product by Studio Calico... which of course I can not love more: the Silkscreen. It's like using a mask with self-adhesive on the back which make the process so much easier and the result you get it is so much nicer.  


In this page, I use Gold acrylic paint and a foam brush to get that beautiful diamond shaped embellishment with the phrase make magic. Isn't it super cute? I was so happy with it that I have already ordered the Whitman add-on kit from a couple of months ago which included another Silkscreen. Yaaay!






PD. The flair I used was designed by Jen Kinkade who has an amazing talent for calligraphy. So happy that I ordered the whole collection :)

xoxo

Boo

///////////

¡Feliz lunes! 

Hoy, os muestro una página hecha con un nuevo producto exclusivo y súper divertido diseñado por Studio Calico .. que por supuesto no me podría encantar más: la serigrafía o Silkscreen. Es como usar una máscara con auto-adhesivo en la parte posterior que hace que el proceso resulte mucho más fácil y el resultado que se obtiene sea mucho más bonito y perfecto. 

En esta página, he usado pintura acrílica dorada y un pincel de espuma para conseguir ese adorno en forma de diamante con la frase Make Magic. ¿No es super guay? Me ha gustado tanto que ya he pedido el kit adicional de un par de meses que incluyó otra plantilla de este tipo. ¡Síiii! 

PD. La chapa que he utilizado esta diseñada por Jen Kinkade que tiene un talento increíble para la caligrafía. Y yo ya me he hecho con toda la colección :) 

xoxo 

Boo


No comments:

Post a Comment