Mar 25, 2015

Sunday - mini album

Hello there!

As I commented before, this year I wanted to build up a bigger mini album collection. That is why I committed myself to create, at least, one mini album per month. We are almost done with March and I am so very happy because I have already done 4 mini albums. I also completed a This is me @26 Handbook before I turned 27 this February. Yaaay!!

Today, I share with you the fourth of these mini albums (you can see mini album one here, mini album two here and mini album three here). I got my inspiration from this XOXO mini album online class by Elizabeth Kartchner and I couldn't enjoy it more. It was simply delightful. I didn't get the kit offered for this class as I got most of her latest collection "Serendipity" on a American Crafts giveaway. Lucky me! I added as well some things from my stash, mostly products from Studio Calico kits. 

The original theme of the mini was Valentine's day but as I already did one with a similar theme (remember album three) I chose Sundays as my theme. I know, kind of weird haha but believe me, it was super fun to just document my favorite day or moment of the week in such a simple but wonderful way. :P

Enjoy!























xoxo
Boo

////

Hola!

Como comenté anteriormente, este año quería agrandar mi colección de mini álbumes. Es por eso que me comprometí a crear, al menos, una mini álbum por mes. Casi hemos terminado marzo y estoy muy muy feliz porque ya he hecho 4 mini álbumes y también he completado antes de cumplir 27 este mes de febrero, un album estilo Handbook sobre Esta soy yo a los 26. ¡¡Siiii !!

Hoy, os enseño el cuarto de estos mini álbumes (podéis ver el mini álbum uno aquí, mini álbum dos aquí y mini álbum tres aquí). Para este mini álbum me inspiré en el mini XOXO de la clase online ofrecida por Elizabeth Kartchner. Disfruté muchisimo con esta clase. Fue simplemente genial. No compré el kit ofrecido para esta clase ya que me tocó la mayor parte de su última colección "Serendipity" en un sorteo de American Crafts. ¡Qué suerte! He añadido también algunas cosas que tenía, en su mayoría productos de kits Studio Calico.

El tema original del mini, era el día de San Valentín, pero como ya hice uno con un tema similar ( álbum tres) elegí los domingos como mi tema. Lo sé, un tema un poco extraño jaja Pero creedme, fue super divertido documentar mi día favorito o mi momento favorito de la semana de una manera tan simple pero tan creativa :P

¡Qué lo disfrutéis!

xoxo
Boo

2 comments: