Apr 9, 2015

So hard to wake up

Hello!

Today I share with you the last of this Sunday/home series. Although I am not a huge fan of orange as the main color on a page, I have to admit that I am IN LOVE with this paper. Isn't it gorgeous? 

I love how much texture it already has so I thought that it would be a perfect background design. I am also challenging myself to use more paper this year on my pages and to alternate white cardstock as a base with other papers or colors for the background.





xoxo

Boo

//////////////////

¡Hola!

Hoy quería compartir la última página de la serie que he realizado dedicada a los domingos en casa. Aunque no soy una gran fan del naranja y no suelo emplearlo como color principal en una página, tengo que admitir que no me pude resistir a usar este papel como base. ¿No os parece alucinante?

Me encanta la cantidad de textura que ya de por sí tiene. Este año también me estoy concienciando en usar más papel en mis páginas y alternar la cartulina blanca como base con otros papeles o colores para el fondo.

xoxo

Boo

2 comments:

  1. Pinning this!! Too cute!
    Love your blog and layouts.. subscribed and will be back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your kind comments!

    ReplyDelete